Tuesday, April 6, 2010

one step closer

to CONTRACTING! I'm contracting with the Air Force this Friday :) I finally got my grades up and got a scholarship so the Air Force is going to pay my tuition for the next two years, give me $900/year for books and I get a monthly stipend! I'm not sure how much I get for the stipend though... I guess I'll find out on Friday! Yay military ID! WOOOOO


I feel accomplished :D




OH and i got a new car because the minivan finally died. my dad leased a 2010 honda civic sedan. its silver but no power locks but whatever i still love it because it plays my ipod, doesnt stall at red lights, gets HELLA better gas mileage and i dont have to jump start it to get it running! i think i can put my AAA card in the back of my wallet now YEE!




P.S. I love my boyfriend. Layla makes me smile. I am loving life right now, can't you tell? :D

1 comment:

  1. I knew you could do it! I'm suuuper proud of youuu. Totally living up to what you told us you had planned for yourself back in high school :)

    ReplyDelete